MARKETING YOUR PROPERTY WITH WILLIAMSON & HENRY DURING COVID 19
VISITS BY OUR STAFF FOR PRE-MARKETING APPRAISALS
AND TO PREPARE MARKETING DETAILS
Before we visit your property please take time to read the information below:
When the appointment for us to visit is being arranged
To allow us to attend your property in the safest possible manner:
- We assume you have not been advised that you should be shielding and are not in a “vulnerable” group. If you are, then you must consider the government guidance and make your own decision as to whether it is safe for us to visit. Our visit to your property will be entirely at your risk.
- Should you feel unwell and display any symptoms of Coronavirus prior to our appointment or be contacted by NHS Contact Tracers and told to Self-Isolate you must contact us to cancel our visit and to rearrange.
- Please let us know when the appointment is made if you are fairly certain that you want to instruct us to market your property. If so, we may take room measurements and photos at the initial premarket appraisal if possible to limit the number of visits to your property by members of our team.
- Once you have read this guidance, if you think there may be any difficulties in complying with it, or if you have any queries, please contact us as soon as you can and certainly before the appointment.
What you can do for us
- Please have all doors to rooms open and ideally those to walk in cupboards also
- Please have all Curtains and Blinds Open
- Please have all lights on
- Remove all Pets or have them shut away
- After allowing us access to the property, our strong preference is for all occupants to temporarily move to an outside space to allow our staff member to view the property internally and take any details required. If you are unable to go outside please keep your distance from our staff member at all times
- We recommend that you clean all surfaces that may have been touched by our staff member, such as door handles, with standard household cleaning products following our visit
What we will do
A The staff member attending your property will either (a) wear a pair of disposable gloves prior to entering the premises and will remove them and dispose of them once they have left your property or (b) wash their hands with soap and water immediately before setting off for your property and use hand sanitiser immediately before entering your property.
B Our Staff Member will wear a face mask or other face covering while inside your property. This may be removed during the discussion outside your property at the end of the meeting.
C Our measuring equipment will be wiped down with disinfectant wipes before each property visit.
D We will ask any additional questions outside the property whilst maintaining a safe distance. If weather is poor, we will either ask additional questions inside whilst maintaining safe distance or by telephone or video meeting later.
E If our staff member is unwell or displaying any symptoms we will reschedule the appointment or arrange for another member of staff to visit your property