Williamson and Henry have a proactive Estate Agency Office based in Kirkcudbright, as well as in satellite offices in Gatehouse of Fleet and New Galloway. We provide a bespoke marketing service offering innovative marketing and expert local knowledge to ensure that your property is sold to its full potential. We aim to make your property stand out from the crowd and ultimately achieve the best possible sale price.
During the marketing of your property we will keep you fully updated with viewing feedback and developments throughout the process.
As we are Solicitors Estate Agents, we can offer a ‘one stop shop’ service dealing with both the marketing and legal transfer of your property. This has many advantages, the most important being continuity of service making the whole process more streamline for our clients.
We recognise that every property is unique and take great pride in producing quality property sales particulars to highlight the features of your property. This can include high resolution digital photography; aerial drone footage and stills to client preference.
Properties can also benefit from an internal ‘virtual tour’ which can be used to help showcase them online as well as on social media channels. (Some examples of our video tours and aerial footage can be seen by visiting our dedicated Vimeo Channel – Williamson and Henry Vimeo)
Please get in touch with our Property Office to discuss marketing options on 01557 331049 – we would be happy to help. #wesellwell
We enjoy a large market share in the Stewartry of Kirkcudbright, selling more properties than any other Solicitor Estate Agent each year, and in many years more properties than any other agents, including the specialist Estate Agents. So why do so many choose Williamson and Henry to sell their property?
- Good quality digital photography – important both for brochures and websites.
- Extensive internet coverage including Rightmove, ESPC, Zoopla, Prime Location, On the Market and our own website.
- We also embrace the use of social media including Facebook, Twitter, and Vimeo.
- Matterport virtual tours for all properties. These are particularly useful as many purchasers have a long distance to travel for live viewings.
- Friendly experts with excellent knowledge of the local market, well placed to get the best possible price for your home.
- Accompanied viewings available to suit requirements.
- Offices in Kirkcudbright, Gatehouse of Fleet and New Galloway.
- Free home valuations.
As we are Solicitors and Estate Agents we can deal with the conveyancing aspect of the sale as well as the estate agency and marketing of your property. This gives us the best chance to identify any potential conveyancing difficulties earlier, giving greater opportunity to find a solution and avoid the sale being held up.
We enjoy an excellent local reputation. Please don’t take our word for it – ask around and we are confident that others will recommend us.
If you would like a free valuation or any more information with regard to a possible sale of your property simply complete the form below and we will be pleased to contact you.